Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Time to update my blog. We are enjoying the weather and new friend. We go to the beach which is just across the road so is not far to walk. Allan has helped the fishermen pull in their nets and sees all the different fish they catch. The police arrested a guy right in front of us on the beach, very interesting.
We still enjoy happy hour with our friend that live here in this house. We are going to a margareta competition to day should be fun, I will post about it later.
Allan has gone for a walk and I have clothes to fold( he did the wash).

3 comments:

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

have you heard all this crazy weather you are missing back home! you are so lucky to be in mexico right now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadine & Uncle Alan!

I am soooo happy to hear that you guys made it to Mexico and that you are getting better Nadine - It's about time! I sure wish I was there - soaking up the sun and sipping a margarita (or two) with you guys.

Happy Holidays!

Krista & Erik :)

GFLowry said...

Hi Nadinea & Allan

From 30C below Winnipeg..fresh air and crunchy snow.

xoxo Gloria & Gord

PS ha ha I found you!!