Thursday, February 22, 2007

Only have one more week before we leave,m it just seemed to have gone so fast.
The blog made it easy for me but not too many comments except for Jodi, the odd one from Kelly, Eileen and Judy, where is everryone else?
I haven't heard from Ignaki for a long time so do not know if we will be stopping in Montclava. We should geet to Texas around march 3rd but will know more next week.
I am going to the Market today just to say goodbye to a couple of peddler friends of ours, it is too hard to get around as there are so many people.
I think we will probably come for three months next year.
I have been using a computer that belongs to the people upstairs, I think I will bye a laptop next year as I can pirate a signal out my window.

4 comments:

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

I know what you mean about comments... a certain relative of mine never leaves any for me!

Anyway, enjoy your last week. It's hard to believe your time is almost done. At least you should be coming home to decent weather.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are almost coming home.....talked to Brian and Linda wed eve at Florence Leis's Prayers. Sounds like they had a great time in Mexico. Maybe we will get there next year. It will beat staying home and getting sick. Time sure has gone fast. ttys Janey

Anonymous said...

We have been wondering when you will arrive here in Texas. Could you let us know fairly soon as we don't know whether we should get tickets for our golf banquet on the 5th. You will be happy to know our weather is now back to normal and it should be in the 80's when you are here. Enjoy your last week! I may send an e-mail tomorrow. Eileen

Anonymous said...

Snowing again today. Talked to Dwain yesterday. Richard will be home on the 28th. Too early for you to be heading home, still alot of winter here yet. Did you check on Nona's ring? Say hello to Len & Donna & Hanero(?) for us. Hope this blog gets to you. See you in a week or so. Linda