Monday, February 12, 2007

Took Linda and Brian to the plane on Fri. went to see Nisa but she wasn´t there, very glad to get out of PV.
Our days are about the same , sit by the pool, allan drags me through the sand to the beach, have appy hour , supper, watch tv and then to bed by 9pm.
We are down to 2 and a half weeks and am not ready to go home to the cold and snow.
I walked with two canes yesterday so will keep at it everyday.
The weather in Texas better get better before we get there which will be the first week in March.

3 comments:

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

I bet Allan dragging you through the sand is something to see!

Tao's Mommy said...

Haha...I ditto Jodi's comment!! I bet your glad you have been in SUNNY Mexico these past few weeks. I hear the weather is suppose to get nicer later this week. So hopefully you will have some nice weather to come home too!!!
Check out my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought you and Allan were looking forward to returning to winter and rejoining the ranks of the tough folks??!! Texas weather will probably improve for you. We are all surviving nicely even though the snowbanks are getting high in Edmonton. Hopefully, spring will bring better things for all of us.
Judy