Monday, March 26, 2007

For those who are still getting my blog. I will be going into the hospital tomorrow for some test. Hopefully they will figure out what to do, surgery or what. I am taking so much medication for my pain I can hardly keep my eyes open. The pain is something I don't wish on anyone.
My life is quite boring with nothing to write except complaining about my back. I would give anything to be able to get up in the morning and do a full days work of housekeeping and cooking. I hope that will happen someday down th road.

1 comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Hey Nadine,
Thanks for the update.....I'm still following along!! Sorry to hear that you are having surgery tomorrow but hopefully it will help!! I may be in Regina this weekend (Trade Show) and I will check to see if you guys are still there. Hope all goes ok and my thoughts are with you!!!