Friday, March 16, 2007

We are back to our trips to Regina to see doctors. Allan's visit to two doctors had good results were my one visit to one doctor did not turn out so well. I knew I was having more pain and not walking as well as I thought I should be. My feelings were right. I had to have xrays done on my back awnd when I had to lay down on my back the pain was more than I could bare, that was my first break down. The doctor said things do not look goo, that was my second break down. My discs where I had the last surgery are compressed and doing more nerve damage. I have a few options and the first is a brace which I am wearing right now. I will have to go into the hospital for a couple of days to have a mri and bone scane, to see what damage there is and if there is any infection. If the brace does not work I will probably need more surgery and have all my back fused. I am on heavy medication, so do nothing but sleep all day.

1 comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Glad you made it home safe & sound!! Sorry to hear about your back Nadine.....thank heavens nothing happened while down in Mexico. Hopefully that brace will help, you dont need to go through another surgery!!! Good news about Uncle Allan's doc appt....keep us posted on how things are going!!
Take care!!!