Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to my boring life. Saw doctors last week. Again I was the big discussion at a conference. One doctor said he would to nothing more for me but my doctor and another said no, they would like to operate again using my bone for bone grafting put in a couple of screws and if my body does not reject my bone they would then take out the screws. They don't know how much nerve repair they can do for my legs but time will tell. I can take two more surgeries as long as there is some good outcome. I would be happ[y to get rid of this brace and be able to walk with a cane.
On a happier note the weather is warm, haying is going full speed and the saskatoons are hanging on the trees. Now did I say a happier note, maybe not. It is hard to find people to pick they just want to buy them already in the pails.

2 comments:

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

well, we will be there to pick this weekend

Tao's Mommy said...

I was just going to say "where are your girls".....Jodi is coming...LOL!! I sure hope things work out for you soon Nadine!! You have been through a lot!! I'm not sure if this is an option...but could you head to a bigger center where maybe they could do something...like Calgary or Edmonton? I know I would be high-tailing it there....but I'm sure you have checked out those options. Anyways, take care and maybe we'll see you soon. I'm done work next friday and off to China in 21 more sleeps!!