Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I haven't blogged for a while so here is an update. I went to the doctor in Regina almost two weeks ago, had some fluid taken from my back and had a ct scan. I don't have any results.
We shopped for a new sofa for two days and finally found one that will work. The only problem is that we will not get it until the end of August. We also bought an upright freezer as I will never be able to bend over in the chest ones.
Well back to my medical problems. Had a call from my family doctor and my blood is low so I guess I have to have another blood transfussion tomorrow. There never seems to be an end to this. I have no idea when I will have my next surgery with this stupid strike that is going to put everything behind.
Well enough of all my troubles, hope everyone is having a great summer. I don't get outside very often so am not able to enjoy the sun.

No comments: