Friday, July 27, 2007

Time for some different news than my medical problems.
Last weekend I had my 65th birthday and had a wonderful time. My two daughters and their families made my day special. We went to Kelly's for drinks and watch the kids play. Then they took us (Allan's birthday is next month) out for supper to the Northern Lights which is a very nice resteraunt over looking a valley. Then back to Kelly's for a homemade carrot cake (made by Kelly. The girls gave me a beautiful necklace with my birthstone.
Scott and Jodi picked Saskatoon's and Raspberries for me which ment alot.
I managed to make a huge pot of borscht which Ry and Avery love, needless to say they were only able to take one jar home.
THANK YOU GIRLS.
On Sunday my brothers and sister came over in the afternoon with drinks and supper. What a surprise and a wonderful afternoon.
Thank you for the cards. gifts and food.
That to me was the best birthday ever.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Nadine!!!!! I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful day!!
Hopefully we'll see you later this week!
Krista :)

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

I'm glad you had a good day. After all, you only turn 40 once.